Simple load control/shedding solution
- Avoidance of peak demand pentalies.
- Maintain power to critical process.
Solution in brief
- This simple solution use current control to automatically monitor and shed a load if a pre-set limit is exceeded.
- Avoid paying peak demand penalties, by installing devices which can control consumption and automatically shut down non-critical loads.
- Shed less critical loads and keep the critical process running.
- Use current control to automatically monitor. It is very easy to install and just by adding a time delay can be programmed before the load is re-connected.
- By adding a GTC building and management system control safety can be enhanced in an installation. The load can be turned on again only after being checked by competent personnel.
Arquitectura de la aplicación EE