Fans control for Building HVAC systems
- 70 to 80% of HVAC applications (air handling units and cooling towers) are fan applications.
- Compared to conventional installations like motor starter and flow regulation by an outlet valve, AC drives allow you to save up to 50% of energy consumption. At 80% of nominal flow, the energy consumption is 95% of nominal power with conventional installations instead of 50% with AC drives.
- On top of that, the energy saving law of the Altivar 21 allows you to optimize the motor control according to the load (air density). It results in a few additional % of energy saving.
- Open to the main building communication networks
- Eco8 software easely estimate the energy saving according to your pump or fan applications and duty cycle.
Arquitectura de la aplicación EE
This architecture illustration is US designed.
This is the S Flex range : combination of circuit breaker, by-pass contactors, drive, etc...
For other Countries, we suggest to use the Altivar 21 variable speed drive.