Emergency Power System Test Report
- Hospitals, data centers and industrial users must have confidence in the availability of power for critical processes during a utility outage.
- Diesel generators are a popular way to provide emergency power in the event of a failure in utility supply. Power is transferred to the generator using automatic transfer switches (ATS) within seconds of interruption.
- A system that is not regularly and correctly tested may fail when it is needed most. Exercising a generator below recommended rating can reduce its reliability.
EE value proposition
- This report supports good housekeeping for the generator scheme. It includes automatic documentation of operator initiated testing including start, time to transfer and generator loading.
- Automated documentation will also be produced in the event of an outage causing transfer to emergency power.
- In some cases safety legislation may require customers to perform and document this testing. Our solution reduces the effort for customers and reduces the risk of errors.
- The user can have confidence that power will be available in an outage.
- Note this solution provides automated test reporting but does not detect the emergency and bring in the backup power supply. Other offers provide those functions.
- Typically sold retrofit to existing generators. New schemes also possible.
Arquitectura de la aplicación EE
Main Energy Efficiency characteristics
- Automated documentation of emergency power supply system testing.
- Have peace of mind that when required the emergency power system will correctly take over supply.